Are you a foreign-born student? Are you considering studying abroad in Germany? but lack the resources to pay for your son or daughter’s tuition in Germany? then, don’t worry. After the announcement of the DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2024–2025 program for foreign students to study in Germany.
It is a fully funded scholarship offered by Germany for master’s and doctoral degree programs to international students from all over the world. The international student’s entire cost of attendance while studying in Germany is covered by the DAAD International Scholarship. We will talk about the DAAD Scholarship, academic fields, advantages, participating universities, eligibility requirements, and deadline in this article!
In 2024–2025, the DAAD launched its new international student scholarship program with funding from the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development. The program supports scholarship holders from all over the world pursuing Master’s, MBA, MPhil, LLM, and Ph.D. degrees at German institutions.
The DAAD Scholarship enables international students to continue their academic careers each year. For master’s and doctoral students specializing in the relevant field, the DAAD Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship opportunity.
Host Country: Study in Germany
Host University: Multiple German Universities Offered DAAD Scholarships.
Scholarships Offered By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Duration of Scholarships: 3-4 Years.
Degree Level: Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
Benefits of the DAAD Scholarship
This DAAD Scholarship Program aids international applicants in completely expanding their recognition and expertise, which benefits German Universities.
International students who are exceptional and intelligent are offered the scholarships in order to help them realize their dreams of a promising future. Candidates for the DAAD Scholarship are required to have excellent academic records.
- Candidates from all over the world will have the chance to further their education under the direction of highly qualified professors.
- Candidates will receive a stipend of 861 euros per month for master’s programs and 1200 euros per month for doctoral programs.
- Candidates will receive a travel allowances.
- Candidates will receive free tuition fee
- Candidates will receive a stipend for academic work.
- Candidates will receive health and accident insurance.
- Candidates will receive a family member lodging allowance.
- There will be a monthly rent allowance.
The acceptance rate for the Daad scholarship is high for these developing nations, including Tanzania, Argentina, Yemen, the Philippines, Turkey, Ethiopia, Togo, Bolivia, Thailand, Ukraine, Gabon, Uganda, Brazil, South and Central Asia, Timor-Leste, Gambia, Zambia, Columbia, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Africa, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Ecuador, Armenia, North Africa, Guinea, Guyana, Azerbaijan, Oceania, Algeria, Guinea-Bissau, America, Paraguay, Bangladesh.
- Applicant must have earned a four-year undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Graduate degrees are required for the Ph.D. degree program.
- The academic degree of the applicant shouldn’t be older than six years.
- The candidate needs to have two years of experience.
- For applicants to earn a degree in Germany, they must meet academic requirements.
- A candidate who has resided in Germany for more than 15 years is ineligible.
- It is expected of applicants to embrace social responsibility and support changes occurring in their professional environment.