The 2023 BECE school placement has been released. Get to know how to check your school placement and how to do self-placement if you were not automatically placed in your selected schools.
The BECE School placement / SHS school placement has officially been released.
BECE SHS Self Placement
You must perform self placement as described below if you were unable to find a placement (you were not placed by the automatic placement system).
You must obtain an e-voucher from the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) website in order to use the self-placement feature.
The Ghana Education Service (GES)-approved vendors as well as the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) website offer the e-voucher needed to verify Senior High School (SHS) placement.
How To Buy A Placement Checker
1. Dial the USSD Code, *170#
2. Proceed to select Momopay and Pay bill
3. Now, choose Pay bill
4. Select General Payment
5. Use this as the payment code, MAWU
6. Proceed to enter the amount (one costs 13gh)
7. Enter reference: SHS
8. Proceed to enter your Mobile Money PIN and authorise the transaction. A code will be sent instantly after completing the transaction.
How to Do The BECE Self Placement
Once you have purchased the e-voucher, proceed with these steps to take the SHS self placement.
1. First, head to the CSSPS website at cssps.gov.gh
2. Next, to proceed with the process, select the check placement module on the page.
3. Next, enter your e-voucher PIN and Index Number (which you entered after the previous steps’ successful purchase) and press the enter button.
4. The self-placement module will be the next page you see.
5. Based on your aggregate, a list of schools will be presented to you here. Select the school you want to attend and the type of housing you prefer—day or boarding.
6. Click Confirm and print changes when you’re done.
7. View Our Comprehensive Guide Here, Including Pictures From The CSSPS